Saffron Palace Negin 50 grams
Saffron is the pistil of the saffron plant (Crocus sativus) which is one of the most expensive herbal spices in the world. Saffron is highly valued for its medicinal properties and has many good uses for human health. Saffron is known as "red gold" and is one of the oldest spices in the world. More than 3000 years ago, saffron was widely used in many great civilizations such as Sumer, Ancient Persia, Egypt, Greece and Chinese civilizations.
Saffron Palace 50 grams
Grade: Saffron Negin
Letter of confirmation of exclusive distributor in Vietnam [ link ]
Packaged in a round metal box, economical characteristic of Middle Eastern culture, imported directly from Iran.
- Diameter 25cm.
FDA, HACCP, ISO, DAC
- Phytochemicals are considered natural chemicals found in plants that act as antioxidants for the body.
- The quality of Picrocrocin is the main ingredient that creates the bitter taste of Saffron, which is easy to create appetite
- Crocin and Crocetin are the bright red prefixes that are the main ingredients that give Saffron its color with antioxidant and heart-healthy properties, reducing cholesterol .
- Safranal is a main part to create, so the aroma of Saffron has beneficial properties for the eyes
Nutritional value table in 100g
When taken in adequate amounts, saffron is very beneficial for your health, but when taken in excess, it can lead to side effects such as boredom, decreased appetite and can worsen some problems with your health. heart circuit. Each time use no more than 0.1g / time, do not use more than 0.3g / day.
The recommended dosage according to USDA to achieve the best effect for health is 3g/month. Each gram of Saffron Palace will include about 300 to 350 strands of saffron. Pregnant women can start using saffron from the 5th month of pregnancy and should consult their doctors before using it.
EFFECTS OF SAFFRON FOR HEALTH
- Mild to moderate therapy and insomnia
- Quality of natural increase in sexual desire
- Menstrual conditioning
- Skin improvement
- Improve potency, support vision
- Helps with good digestion
- Health and blood pressure
- Improve memory
- Aicomicion and support message cancer
- Rigid circuit
SAFFRON BY LINE OF GOODS
Mix 8-10 strands of saffron in 250-300ml of warm water of 70-80 C (to keep the nutrients in saffron, it should not be mixed with boiling water of 100 C)
After 5 to 10 minutes, saffron comes out with a characteristic yellow color and aroma that can be enjoyed
The password is can add the honey, rose, chrysanthemum, chia seeds with saffron tea
Saffron can be combined with fruit juices, fresh milk, yogurt, black tea will leave outstanding taste and nutrition.
Saffron mixed with filtered water used daily to replenish moisture, detoxify the body, detoxify and beautify the skin.
BEAUTY WITH SAFFRON
* Saffron-yogurt mask without sugar or honey-saffron mask: Ready to combine 10-15 strands of saffron and 1 teaspoon of unsweetened yogurt or 2 tablespoons of honey. Apply to face and massage for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Saffron - honey mask helps moisturize skin, shrink pores, whiten skin, increase circulation and fade dark spots on eyes to help skin look young and healthy.
Saffron mask - sugar-free yogurt helps to exfoliate the skin, provide moisture for the skin to become plump, and pink and white over time only and use regularly in this mask.
* Saffron mask with fresh milk, oats: Soak 10-15 strands of saffron or grind the soaked saffron with 1/2 cup of fresh milk without sugar, 1 teaspoon of oats. Apply face for 20-30' then rinse with warm water.
Uses: provide moisture to help skin recover and reduce oil secretion, whiten skin.
SWEET SAFFRON HEAVENLY
+ Cook saffron rice
+ Chicken with saffron sauce
+ Salmon cooked asparagus Saffron
+ Saffron pudding
Note to manage saffron in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight. Wake up technique after opening the lid of the jar, you can keep it in the refrigerator.
Shelf life: 2 years. Use in 6 months from open the day.
Saffron Palace is imported and distributed exclusively in Vietnam market by Pham Gia Healthcare Joint Stock Company.
Business registration address: House number 7, alley 11/17, To Ngoc Van street, Quang An ward, Tay Ho district, Hanoi city
Office of Education: 68 Tran Thai Tong, Dich Vong Hau Ward, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Tax code: 0108258188 / Email: email@example.com
Phone: 02437153870 / Hotline: 0865668388 - 0865638086
Website: phamgiahealthcare.com - saffronpalacevietnam.vn
Facebook Fanpage: Saffron Palace Vietnam
Contact to order: Hotline: 0865668388