Apple saffron tea - cooling drink, increase resistance for hot summer
The combination of the aroma of black tea, crisp pieces of apple, and natural saffron makes for a magical summer drink.
There are many ways to include saffron in recipes depending on different weather conditions. Cold days can be a hot bowl of saffron pumpkin soup , and summer comes, saffron is the magic herb for cooling teas . Not only that, a pinch of saffron in the drink also becomes a special functional food, helping to increase resistance and repel diseases that hot weather can cause.
Refer to the recipes for sweet dishes with saffron:
- How to make delicious and nutritious Saffron cake very fast and simple - Delicious dishes from Saffron Palace
- Quinoa stewed with saffron - a delicious dish full of energy, without worrying about being overweight or obese
- Saffron rose pudding – a unique dish for precious guests when Tet comes and spring comes
- Saffron yogurt flan – the perfect dessert from Saffron Palace
Have black tea, red apple, and saffron ready to make this refreshing, nutritious drink.
How to make saffron apple tea
- Black tea (Apple-flavored black tea of your choice)
- crunchy apple
- A pinch of saffron (15 - 20 strands)
- Brew black tea with boiling water and steep the tea for about 3-5 minutes to make 500 ml of tea. You can use apple-flavored black tea or apple-flavored black tea if you want a stronger apple flavor. It is recommended to use regular tea instead of tea bags, for a more aromatic, denser tea taste. Be careful not to make the tea too thick.
- Strain the tea leaves, pour into a large glass jar, let cool.
- Saffron (safflower pistil) soak in warm water for 10-15 minutes for the essence to penetrate the water, and at the same time make the water turn dark orange.
- Mix saffron water with tea, let cool completely.
- Apples, cored, cut into small pieces, put in a tea pot, marinate for at least 2 hours so that the apple flavor blends into the tea.
- Brew tea with honey, adjust the sweetness as you like.
- Apple saffron tea tastes better when served cold.
Once the brew is complete, you can chill the teapot or serve it with ice. However, in the hot summer day and the throat needs to be carefully protected during the epidemic days, too cold drinks should not be used.
Source of information: Turmericnspice.com
this pretty. (Photo: Turmericnspice.com)
Saffron apple tea not only has a refreshing effect, but also provides additional vitamins from apples and nutrients of saffron , helping to strengthen the body's resistance. Start a new day with this cup of tea, or use it after meals, when you feel tired because of the heat…. You will definitely feel the difference in health as well as spirit.
To make nutritious, cool teas, remember to use good tea, fresh apples and especially saffron must be standard.
If you need more information to choose the best Saffron Palace, please contact Hotline 0865668388
The only hotline: 0865668388