Make your own lip balm from dried roses, taking care of beautiful lips is no longer expensive
Making your own lip balm from dried rose petals not only saves costs, but also gives you complete peace of mind about product quality, without worrying about harmful chemicals, additives.
Lipstick or lip balm is a beautiful little item that always accompanies women. Depending on the brand and quality, each type will have a different price. Whether expensive or cheap, regular use also costs you a decent amount of money.
Making lip balm from dried rose is simpler than ever.
Meanwhile, in fact, lip balm is the easiest cosmetic to make yourself among the countless beauty products of women. Not only that, making your own lip balm helps you understand the ingredients, not worry about poor quality products, contain allergens, and take the initiative in taking care of your beautiful lips.
Check out some applications with dried Persian roses
- Use dry Persian roses to make your soul "wet"
- How to make delicious and beautiful rose cream crepes
- Love cake from roses and saffron - love charm from mysterious Persia
- 15 minutes for rose cheese cake – a masterpiece of cakes
- Rose seed milk - a drink for a relaxed soul
Smooth, soft lips are simple, not far away with the balm from the fragrant and nourishing Persian rose petals .
How to make lip balm from dried rose petals
Part for dry rose oil:
- 1 ounce of dried rose petals
- 50ml olive oil
Section for lip balm
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 3.5 tablespoons rose oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 3 tablespoons castor oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essential oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed beetroot juice (for color)
- 12 drops of essential oils to create a scent of your choice (mint, sweet orange, etc.)
- 5-6 jars of lip balm
Care for beautiful, smooth lips with homemade lip balm from dried roses.
Make rose oil:
- Dried rose petals imported from Persia peeled, soaked in oil, then submerged the rose petals. Cover and leave for 3 weeks. After this time, filter the rose petals to extract pure rose oil.
In addition, you can refer to other ways to make rose oil here .
Make lip balm:
Place 3 tablespoons cocoa butter, wax, and castor oil in a heavy glass jar or beaker. Place this jar/cup in a pot filled with water about 2-3cm deep. Bring the water to a simmer until the cocoa butter and beeswax melt. Lift out the cup/jar and place it on a flat surface.
Mix the remaining half tablespoon of cocoa butter with beetroot juice. Add vanilla and fragrance oils if desired and mix well.
- Pour the above 2 mixtures together, stir well and pour into the prepared lipstick jars. Open the cap until the lipstick cools down, then use as usual lip balm.
Note, the color of the balm can be arbitrarily adjusted by the amount of beet juice. You can keep a few dried roses soaked in oil for decoration, put in lip balm.
Information source: Nofussnatural
Since this is a homemade product, there are no preservatives, so it should be kept in a dry place, away from direct sunlight. Also do not do too much in one use, avoid the lipstick easily broken or watery. The product is used directly on the lips, so the process of choosing ingredients must be careful, thorough, with clear origin. In particular, the rose essential oil with nutrients from dried Persian rose petals is the direct ingredient that creates the scent as well as helps to take care of the lips in a superior way. To get the best DIY products, carefully choose Persian dried roses with a clear origin, reliable quality.
Please contact Hotline: 0865 668 388, come to Saffron Palace to receive advice on Persian dried rose products with top quality prestige.