Homemade saffron seasoning salt ready for a delicious treat in the kitchen
The combination of salt and saffron can make a wonderful spice, helping to make delicious dishes, with novel flavors and nutrients.
The combination of salt and saffron can make a wonderful spice.
Saffron is a spice, precious medicinal herb, considered a food, a remedy to help users be healthier. Adding saffron to dishes is one of the most common uses of this spice. Saffron can be used to marinate ingredients directly, or soak in water and use this water to add to certain cooking stages.
Refer to some savory dishes with saffron:
- Keto-style saffron mayonnaise sauce, eat a lot without fear of gaining weight
- On New Year's Day, cook saffron potato soup to fight boredom and improve digestion
- Coconut milk saffron salmon - a delicious treat for a romantic day with Saffron Palace
- Persian saffron roasted chicken - frozen chicken is still delicious
- Saffron baked eggs ignite new day energy
Today, Saffron Palace tells you another application with this rare spice, with a recipe for saffron spice salt. This type of salt is used to season the food after cooking is done, the last step to add flavor to the dish.
With this spice, you should choose coarse sea salt or pink Himalayan salt, to create the purest flavor, so that the taste of salt and saffron easily blends, not overpowering each other's unique characteristics. Alternatively, you can completely add your favorite flavors to the salt, with any herbs available. In addition, ginger, garlic, and paprika can also be added to this salt.
How to make saffron salt
- ¼ cup coarse sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 15 -20 strands of saffron (safflower pistil)
Saffron salt has a characteristic aroma and eye-catching golden color.
- Put saffron (safflower stamen) and pink salt into the mortar, pound for fine salt and saffron to mix with salt.
- Add 1-2 drops of water as needed, 2-3 times during the pounding process so that the color of the saffron blends into the salt.
- Let the salt dry before putting it in the jar. Keep in dry places.
Information source: familyspice.com
Saffron salt is a seasoning salt that helps to enhance the flavor of dishes, such as sprinkles on salads, fries, mashed potatoes, baked goods such as kebabs or toast... Prepare a jar of salt like that. in the kitchen and discover its magic in the culinary arts.
For a salt shaker with a distinctive aroma and an eye-catching golden color, find the right kind of top quality saffron .
If you are not sure about saffron and need more specific advice, please come to Saffron Palace to get the most accurate information.
The only hotline: 0865668388