Roasted whole cauliflower with saffron, hazelnuts for vegetarians and vegans
Roasted cauliflower with hazelnuts and saffron is fragrant and rich, making it an ideal dish for those who are following a macrobiotic, diet or vegetarian diet.
Finely chopped cauliflower for sautéing or grilling is not too strange, but what about baking whole?
Grilled cauliflower with hazelnuts, saffron is fragrant and rich, stimulating the taste buds on a hot summer day. (Photo: Yummybeet.com)
Whole roasted cauliflower is put into the oven with special ingredients such as hazelnuts, oranges, saffron , creating a very new and unique flavor. Grilled vegetables but not pale, instead, each piece of cauliflower is rich and fresh, fragrant hazelnuts, faint orange flavor in the gentle taste of country saffron .
Refer to some recipes and make drinking water with saffron:
- How to make delicious and nutritious Saffron cake very fast and simple - Delicious dishes from Saffron Palace
- Quinoa stewed with saffron - a delicious dish full of energy, without worrying about being overweight or obese
- Saffron rose pudding – a unique dish for precious guests when Tet comes and spring comes
- Saffron yogurt flan – the perfect dessert from Saffron Palace
It becomes the perfect substitute for grilled meat in a meal for someone who is trying to lose weight or practice a healthier diet. A meal with cauliflower is enough to provide enough nutrients, not to mention the great benefits that saffron brings.
This is a new recipe, but not difficult at all. Let's try to cook whole cauliflower, a hot but cool dish in summer days.
How to cook roasted cauliflower with saffron, hazelnuts
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 orange, sour and sweet, squeeze the juice
- 1 teaspoon orange peel
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper powder
- 50ml coconut milk
- 50ml filtered water
- 1/3 cup toasted hazelnuts, crushed
- 3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
The dish is suitable for vegetarians, dieters, want to lose weight...
- Cauliflower to the whole plant, remove the green leaves, wash and pat dry,
- Pre-heat the oven at 190 degrees Celsius.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, grated orange peel, orange juice and saffron .
- Apply this mixture evenly over the cauliflower.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on top to taste.
- Put the cauliflower in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
After this time, take out the cauliflower, drizzle the coconut milk and water evenly on top, and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes.
Just before serving, sprinkle parsley and toasted hazelnuts on top. Should be served hot to enjoy the deliciousness and flavor of the dish.
Note, if you want the cauliflower to be crispy and fresh instead of soft, shorten the first baking time to 20-30 minutes. You can replace olive oil with almond oil or peanut oil if you like.
Information source: Yummybeet.com
When it's hot out, barbecue can make people feel sluggish. But roasted whole cauliflower with saffron , hazelnuts and orange juice is a complete difference. The increase in temperature makes the body tired, the taste also decreases, but surely this new grilled vegetable dish is attractive enough to stimulate the taste buds for the whole family.
For a successful roasted cauliflower with hazelnuts, don't forget to use standard saffron.
If you still do not know about saffron or how to get the best saffron for the kitchen, come to Pham Gia Heathcare to get the most accurate advice on this product.
The only hotline: 0865668388