Roasted cauliflower with saffron and pink salt - a great way to entice children to eat nutritious vegetables
Grilled cauliflower – sounds appealing enough. Add saffron – nothing is more nutritious. A little pink salt for a rich baked dish. This is how to prepare vegetables for the perfect dish for your family, especially children.
Cauliflower is considered one of the most nutritious vegetables in the green world. However, when boiled, it is quite tasteless. Stir-frying can reduce nutrients and have a musty smell that not everyone likes.
Roasted cauliflower with saffron sprinkled with pink salt is delicious and nutritious
in less than 30 minutes. (Photo: The Bitten World)
Then simply bake it until the edges are burnt and fragrant. Add a little saffron to make the cauliflower more yellow, sprinkle a little salt to give the vegetables more nutrients. At that time, surely no one would refuse this special dish.
How to make pink salted saffron roasted cauliflower:
50ml olive oil
½ tsp (teaspoon) saffron
5 cloves of crushed garlic
1 purple onion, peeled and chopped
1/2 yellow lemon squeezed for juice
1 pinch fine Himalayan pink salt
70ml filtered water
Surely the children will "fly" the plate of grilled cauliflower in a flash.
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees Celsius.
- Pour olive oil into the pan. Add saffron , garlic, and red onion to the island with a little pink Himalayan salt. Stir over low heat until the onion and garlic turn golden.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces, pour into the pan with lemon juice and 70ml of filtered water. Increase the heat to medium, use a wooden spoon to gently stir for about 5 minutes so that the spices are evenly absorbed into the cauliflower, the water evaporates and the cauliflower is slightly yellow.
- Put the whole pan or pour the cauliflower onto a baking tray, put in the oven. Bake at 230 degrees Celsius, mode 2 for about 15 minutes until each cauliflower wing turns yellow. Season with pink salt and sprinkle with parsley for garnish.
Information source: Foodnetwork.com
This is an extremely nutritious vegetable dish, easy to prepare with familiar ingredients in the kitchen. You can use it as an appetizer, vegetable dish for meals, snacks or snacks for children. Roasted cauliflower with pink salt saffron can be used without, without any sauce because it is fragrant and rich enough by itself. However, you can completely combine with chili sauce, ketchup, sesame sauce or mayonnaise as you like.
Refer to some easy recipes with saffron:
- Bursting with flavor with saffron baked potatoes
- Keto-style saffron mayonnaise sauce, eat a lot without fear of gaining weight
- Coconut milk saffron salmon - a delicious treat for a romantic day with Saffron Palace
- Persian saffron roasted chicken - frozen chicken is still delicious
- Cooking saffron pumpkin soup without a stove, need a pot
The only thing to keep in mind is to remember to choose saffron from reputable stores and agents to make this super delicious baked dish.
If you are still wondering where to buy, go to Saffron Palace for advice and choose the best type of saffron for your kitchen.
The only hotline: 0865668388