Vegetables stewed with saffron coconut milk - a new dish that blows up the flavor
Mixed vegetables stewed with saffron coconut milk is like a vegetarian curry, fragrant, rich but still elegant enough for hot days.
If you are having a headache and don't know what to cook to change meals, meeting strange, delicious, easy-to-eat, nutritious and healthy criteria? Try the vegetable medley stew with saffron coconut milk using the recipe below.
Refer to some recipes with saffron:
- Coconut milk saffron salmon - a delicious treat for a romantic day with Saffron Palace
- Persian saffron roasted chicken - frozen chicken is still delicious
- Saffron baked eggs ignite new day energy
- Stay at home to prevent the epidemic, learn to make fragrant saffron pear cakes in the kitchen corner
The dish has nutritious vegetables, helping to fill the stomach such as potatoes, pumpkin, with the freshness of onions, green beans ... Saffron and coconut milk for a bright yellow stew, rich in taste, like like curry but more gentle, not picky eaters like curry.
Saffron brings a special flavor and golden color to the dish.
On your free days, you can prepare a pot of such nutritious vegetables and store them in the refrigerator, just warm up when eating. Vegetables stewed with saffron coconut milk is a savory dish that can be served with steamed rice, bread or vermicelli.
How to make vegetable stew with saffron coconut milk:
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 small onion
- 1-2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 sprig of crushed fresh ginger
- 1 chili
- ½ teaspoon crushed coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon saffron
- 250ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 500g pumpkin gourd
- 400g potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 200g green beans
- 1 lemon, cut into pieces
Mixed vegetables stewed in coconut milk is like a vegetarian curry.
- Potatoes, pumpkin, peeled, cut into small pieces about 2cm each way. Do the same with bell peppers.
- Heat cooking oil in a large pan. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Add ginger, garlic, chili, coriander and saffron and cook, stirring for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add coconut milk, fish sauce and 250ml water to a pan, bring to a boil over low heat. Add the squash and potatoes and cook for 10 minutes or more until the vegetables are tender.
- Add bell peppers and green beans and cook until soft. Turn off the heat and sprinkle coriander on top.
- Squeeze a little lemon juice on top before serving, and serve hot or cold as you like.
Information source: Weightwatchers.com
You can use the vegetable stew with coconut milk as a separate soup, with steamed rice, bread, or even vermicelli. No need for broths made from bones and meat; The sweetness of vegetables mixed in coconut milk is enough to make the dish attractive and rich. Vegetable stew with coconut milk, or vegetarian version of curry, still ensures the nutritional source of the meal, and at the same time meets the requirements of those who want to reduce their calorie intake. You can completely add or subtract some vegetables as you like, or add tofu if you like.
Besides, to ensure the taste as well as nutrients for the dish, do not forget to use genuine imported saffron .
If you are still wondering where to buy the standard saffron among the many offers, come to Saffron Palace to get this rare spice with the best quality. With products of Saffron Palace, you can rest assured to prepare dishes for the whole family.
The only hotline: 0865668388