Saffron mango lollipops – a super cute gift for the little ones
Instead of letting your child indulge in poor quality candies with many additives, you can make your own saffron mango lollipops to change dishes, and especially, help supplement nutrients for children in the simplest way possible. body.
The lollipops actually have a very simple way of making, with the main ingredient from sugar – a spice that is always available in every kitchen. Dried mangoes are easy to find, creating a sweet and sour flavor. In particular, saffron is added, which not only creates a silky golden color, but also helps to add many nutrients in the candy.
Refer to some recipes with saffron:
- Cranberry saffron biscuits - the fastest way to replenish nutrients for the whole family
No child can deny the attraction of these round, golden, transparent lollipops with rich saffron and fruit flavors. With the right amount of use, this is a simple way for mothers to supplement nutrients and increase their baby's resistance to saffron .
Saffron is added to give the candy a silky sheen.
The preparation time for this candy is about 50 minutes, with the ingredients for 20 candies. With beautiful colors and cute appearance, this is also a lovely gift, or extremely suitable for decorating and entertaining the little ones at parties.
How to make saffron mango lollipops
- 200g granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons filtered water
- 1/8 teaspoon saffron
- Molds, sticks for making lollipop
- 50g dried mango flexible
Be extremely careful with the process of heating sugar into candy because the temperature is very hot.
- Spray a thin layer of cooking oil on the candy mold to prevent sticking. If using a silicone mold, you can skip this step.
- Chop the dried mango into small pieces.
- Mix vanilla extract, saffron and sugar.
The mixture of sugar, vanilla and saffron has a shimmering color and a seductive aroma.
- Put more sugar and water into the pot. Shake well so that the water covers most of the sugar. Absolutely do not let sugar stick on the pot. Bring to a boil until the sugar inside the pot reaches 170 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the pot from the heat, quickly immerse the whole pot in ice water for 10 seconds. Pour the sugar into a cup/jar with a mouthpiece, to make it easier to pour the candy into the mold.
- Pour the mixture into the existing mold. Sprinkle mango over the candy.
- Let cool completely and remove the candy from the mold, cover with cellophane.
Information source: Thesweetnerd.com
Saffron mango lollipops - super cute gifts for children.
With this candy, it is best used within the day and up to 1 week under storage conditions at room temperature or longer if refrigerated.
Although nutritious and a homemade product, completely assured with the quality of the product, the mother should not let the baby eat too much. Should only be done on special occasions when partying, birthday or need to give as a gift.
Besides, choosing the right saffron to make candy is also a very important factor. This contributes to the flavor and color of the candy, and helps the candy get the necessary nutrients.
Come to Saffron Palace to get this rare spice with the best quality. With products of Saffron Palace, you can rest assured to prepare dishes for the whole family.
The only hotline: 0865668388