2 super delicious drink recipes with Saffron and Persian dried rose
Roses have been used for cultural and medicinal purposes for thousands of years. Using roses as ingredients for food and drinks, there are countless recipes and variations you can apply. Experience the processing of dried Persian roses into delicious and beautiful drinks according to the instructions in this article!
Pham Gia Healthcare will suggest you 2 drink recipes for two different schools: milk and tea.
Indian Badam Milk combines the quintessence of saffron and dried rose
- 4 cups full cream, fat-free milk
- 30 almonds
- 20-25 strands of saffron
- cup sugar
- 5 Green Cardamom (cardamom), peeled and powdered.
- 1 tbsp dried Persian rose petals
- 1 cup almond water
- 1 teaspoon pistachios, chopped for garnish
Instructions on how to make nutritious Indian badam milk
- Soak almonds in 1 cup of hot water for about 20 minutes.
- Soak 20-25 strands of saffron in ¼ cup warm milk and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Peel the cardamom and transfer it to the blender jar.
- Put ¼ cup of milk in a blender, 3-4 strands of saffron and blend into a puree.
- Bring the milk to a boil, add the almond flour and stir.
- Keep the heat low and stir the milk until the raw almond smell is gone. This process takes about 20 - 25 minutes. Continue stirring the milk in the middle to prevent the milk from scorching from the bottom.
- Add saffron soaked milk and stir well, boil for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add ¼ cup sugar and stir well, until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn off the heat and add the freshly grated cardamom powder.
- Add the dried rose petals and stir well.
- Garnish with pia cake, almonds and dried rose petals. '
- Kesar Badam milk can be served hot or cold.
Hibiscus rose tea
- 1/2 cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 1/4 cup dried rose petals
- 3 cups of water
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 1 lemon, juice
How to make gluten-free hibiscus rose tea
- Put the dried hibiscus and roses, water and agave syrup in a pot, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and reduce heat to low for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, disinfect the glass jar with boiling water and dry it with a kitchen towel. After 30 minutes of simmering, turn off the heat, add the lemon juice, stir well and let it cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Use a cheesecloth or kitchen towel and a funnel to stretch the body into the sterilized bottle.
- Taste and add sugar or sweetener if desired. Serve cold with carbonated water.
If you want extra nutrition, a glass of Baham Indian style milk will help you do just that. And if you want a cool cup of tea to quench your thirst, make a super-exciting sweet and sour hibiscus rose tea.
Refer to Saffron Palace Pham Gia's Persian dried roses to immediately apply nutritious drink recipes!
- and distribute prestigious Persian Roses in Vietnam
☎️ Hotline for consultation: 08.6566.8388