Saffron Chocolate Corn Tart: The Queen of Pastries from Kitchen Leftovers
Chocolate saffron corn tart is a cake that makes use of ingredients available in the kitchen, to create a luxurious and splendid dessert like a 5-star restaurant.
Everyone in the house must have a bag of cereal ready for breakfast. White chocolate is an extremely easy ingredient to find. Now, just add saffron, pistachios and rose petals to decorate, the cake can be completed in a flash time. The combination of these ingredients is truly captivating, exotic. The country flavor of saffron (safflower) helps the taste of corn in the cereal stand out even more. Sweet white chocolate, with the rich nutty flavor of pistachios, creates a taste that can only be described by sweetness from the heart.
Chocolate saffron corn tarts are a great variation on the usual tarts.
Preparation time is 5 minutes, actual processing time is only 15 minutes. Add a few hours to chill the cake, you have a beautiful dessert that can be used to treat guests or give to friends.
How to make saffron chocolate corn tart:
- 2.5 cups cereal (can be used with or without nuts or dried fruit)
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- 100g unsalted butter
- 350g white chocolate
- 150g whipping cream
- 50g butter
- 1 pinch of saffron (10 - 15 strands)
- Optional fresh or dried rose petals
- Crushed Pistachios
- A few strands of saffron
The base of the cake is made from breakfast cereals. (Photo: Passionateaboutbaking)
- Turn on the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Bring all the butter in the recipe (150gr butter) to melt, let 10-15 saffron strands soak for at least 10 minutes, then take out this saffron part.
- Crush cereals.
- Mix cereal, chopped pistachios with 100g of butter soaked in saffron. Place the cereal into the tart mold (square, round or rectangular as you like). Use a spatula to press firmly to form a cake base that presses against the surface of the mold and the sides of the mold.
The finished chocolate saffron corn tart looks like a beautiful work of art.(Passionateaboutbaking)
- Place the mold in the oven, bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Put the white chocolate, whipping cream and remaining 50g butter in a bowl, put in the microwave for 20 seconds to melt the chocolate. Use a spoon to mix.
- Take the saffron in the filling ingredients into the chocolate mixture, mix well, beat well and let it cool completely.
Pour the chocolate mixture onto the tart mold. Sprinkle rose petals, saffron , and pistachios in the garnish.
Cover the cake and place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight, before serving.
Information source: Passionateaboutbaking.com
The cake is beautiful from form to quality. (Photo: Passionateaboutbaking)
Chocolate saffron corn tart after finishing is beautiful like a work of art Not only attractive in appearance, the cake also occupies the full point of quality with its greasy, fragrant and especially gentle flavor. country of saffron, setting it apart from other white chocolate cakes.
Refer to some recipes with saffron:
- Coconut milk saffron salmon - a delicious treat for a romantic day with Saffron Palace
- Persian saffron roasted chicken - frozen chicken is still delicious
- Saffron baked eggs ignite new day energy
- Stay at home to prevent the epidemic, learn to make fragrant saffron pear cakes in the kitchen corner
Baking ingredients are not difficult to find, even commonly available at home such as cereal or chocolate.
With saffron , an important ingredient that makes up the flavor of cakes, you can go to reputable stores and agents to buy and receive suitable advice. Saffron Palace is one of them.
To avoid buying fake Saffron Palace products, poor quality on the market, customers can transact with Saffron Palace at the following official channels:
The only hotline: 0865668388