Chocolate saffron cake - famous sweet in the world of saffron
Chocolate saffron cake is one of the very famous desserts in the world of sweets made from saffron . This rare spice and herb is found in the cake base, chocolate sauce and decoration, providing a sweet treat that is completely different from ordinary cakes.
Chocolate saffron cake can be for all ages, from babies to the elderly, from sweet lovers to those who love the natural taste of saffron . In addition to the delicious, sweet taste, the cake also carries many nutrients found in saffron , helping to bring a perfect sweet dish in the true sense - rich in flavor, quality and useful for health.
Refer to the ways to cook with saffron :
- How to make delicious and nutritious Saffron cake very fast and simple - Delicious dishes from Saffron Palace
- Quinoa stewed with saffron - a delicious dish full of energy, without worrying about being overweight or obese
- Saffron rose pudding – a unique dish for precious guests when Tet comes and spring comes
- Saffron yogurt flan – the perfect dessert from Saffron Palace
- Love cake from roses and saffron - love charm from mysterious Persia
Just pocket the recipe below to make saffron chocolate cake for your loved ones:
How to make saffron chocolate cake:
Chocolate saffron cake - famous sweet dish in cakes made from saffron. (Photo: Yellowthyme.com)
The sponge cake part:
210g all-purpose flour
1.5 tsp (tsp) baking powder
1 pinch of baking soda
2 eggs (or 50ml yogurt)
200g powdered sugar
160ml fresh milk
1 tsp (tsp) vanilla essence
1 tsp (teaspoon) saffron
200g condensed milk
2 drops yellow food coloring
A few strands of saffron
1 pinch of dried Persian rose
A few strands of saffron
Steps to make saffron chocolate cake:
Cake canvas part:
- Mix flour, baking powder and baking soda, set aside.
Heat the butter and milk over medium heat until the butter is completely melted and incorporated into the milk.
- Add saffron and cardamom , vanilla to the buttermilk mixture, bring to a boil. Then remove from the stove, let cool.
- Beat eggs (yogurt) with sugar until the mixture is smooth and well blended.
Pour in the milk and egg mixture slowly, stirring gently.
- Use a sieve to sift the prepared flour and pour the flour into the above mixture. Use a spatula to stir, gently.
- Pour the dough into the prepared mold.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees for about 10 minutes before baking. Then put the dough in the oven, bake for 30 minutes. Because this is a dense flour, it can lead to the condition that the outside of the cake has gradually reached the required maturity and color, but the inside is still pasty. If this is the case, you can cover the cake with foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
White chocolate sauce:
- Heat condensed milk with cardamom and a few strands of saffron over medium heat. Keep stirring constantly, gently so that the milk does not stick to the bottom of the pot/pan.
- When the pot of milk begins to froth slightly, turn off the heat and pour in the chopped white chocolate.
- Add 1.2 drops of food coloring to create color (if you don't like it, you can skip it).
- Stir the above mixture until the chocolate melts, completely incorporated into the milk. Let the mixture cool before pouring it on the cake.
- Place the cake in the refrigerator for about 1 hour for the milk - chocolate to solidify.
When serving, decorate the cake with dried rose petals and a few strands of saffron .
The cake has the sweetness of chocolate and the aroma of saffron.
Chocolate saffron cake is the perfect gift for sweet lovers and those who like the gentle, natural scent of saffron . The saffron pistil ingredient is present in the cake core, cake cream to the decoration, helping the cake become one of the famous sweets made from saffron . The method is also too simple, not fussy, does not require complicated tools , chocolate saffron cake can be completely baked after 10 minutes of preparation, 30 minutes of baking. Therefore, do not hesitate to "roll" into the kitchen to bring this delicious, nutritious cake to your loved ones!
Information source: Yellowthyme.com
The secret to the perfect chocolate saffron cake:
A perfect cake requires making with the perfect ingredients. Common ingredients such as flour, eggs, white chocolate... can easily be found in bakeries supply stores. However, you should look to the genuine dealers when buying expensive and rare ingredients such as saffron and Persian roses . Don't be fooled by products floating around in the market with chaotic prices.
If you need advice on more information and how to distinguish Saffron to choose the best Saffron, please contact Hotline 0865668388
Note: There are already fake fanpages and websites of Pham Gia and Saffron Palace on the market. To avoid buying fake Saffron Palace products, poor quality on the market, customers can transact with Saffron Palace at official channels:
The only hotline: 0865668388
Saffron Palace Dubai Confirmation - Pham Gia Healthcare is an importer
and exclusive distribution of products Saffron Palace in Vietnam market.