Saffron pumpkin cheese cake can't be eaten forever
With a little ingenuity and creativity, saffron pumpkin cheesecake is definitely a delicious, nutritious sweet dish that can be eaten all the time without being fed up.
Pumpkin cake or cheese cake is not a strange thing. Both these ingredients have their own unique point to make delicious cakes. The combination of two types, adding a little saffron herb will bring a burst of taste, freshness in taste and a breakthrough in nutrition.
Pumpkin cheese cake with saffron can not be eaten forever. (Photo: Fmitk.com)
This doesn't mean you mix pumpkin with cheese or saffron, though. Pumpkin is a great alternative to cookie crusts. This helps the dish become a gluten-free cheesecake, ensuring the nutritional factor. With the support of saffron - the world's leading herbs and spices, this cake is loved by even the most fastidious nutritionists.
Refer to some recipes with saffron:
- Keto-style saffron mayonnaise sauce, eat a lot without fear of gaining weight
- On New Year's Day, cook saffron potato soup to fight boredom and improve digestion
- Coconut milk saffron salmon - a delicious treat for a romantic day with Saffron Palace
- Persian saffron roasted chicken - frozen chicken is still delicious
- Saffron baked eggs ignite new day energy
- Stay at home to prevent the epidemic, learn to make fragrant saffron pear cakes in the kitchen corner
How to make saffron pumpkin cheesecake
Ingredients for 8 servings
- 2 small pumpkins
- 450gr cream cheese (cream cheese)150gr sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 chicken eggs
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 teaspoon saffron (safflower)
Soak saffron in warm water to get the essence out of the water, then mix with other ingredients. (Picture: Fmitk.com)
- Soak saffron in 1 tablespoon of hot water, set aside so that the saffron essence comes out of the water.
- Wash the pumpkin outside, cut off the top part, lift it to make a "cap". Use a spatula to scrape off the seeds and fiber inside the squash. Leave the meat intact.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Place in the oven a pot containing ½ of its capacity. Place a colander in the pot.
The cake has the rich taste of cheese, the aroma of saffron mixed with pumpkin.
- Pour cream cheese and sugar into a bowl, beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add lemon juice, vanilla extract and beat on low speed. Beat the eggs one at a time into the mixture, beating over low heat until all are combined. Add cardamom with saffron and saffron water, mix well with a spatula.
- Divide the filling evenly, pour into each pumpkin. Note, the cheese only accounts for about 2/3 of the inside of the pumpkin.
Choose a medium sized squash, the inner layer is not too thick.
- Place the squash in a colander, cover the mouth with foil, and start baking in the water bath for about 50 minutes until the cheesecake is set. Try using a sharp knife to tattoo the cheese, see if the blade is not sticky. You also need to check to see if the pumpkin is ripe. Note, remember to bake the "lid" part of the pumpkin to decorate if needed.
- Remove the squash from the oven and let it cool. Then, refrigerate for at least 3 hours before using.
Refrigerate the cake before serving to make it more delicious. eat more palatable.
When eating, cut the squash into equal parts. Want each piece of cake more delicious and attractive, can sprinkle a little sugar on the cheese filling and torch to create an attractive brown sugar layer.
Drizzle a little sugar on the surface of the cake to create a layer of burnt sugar.
Pumpkin cheese with saffron is quite simple to make, the ingredients are not picky and hard to find. The thing to keep in mind when making cakes is that you should choose evenly sized squash, to reach the same ripeness in the same time period. In addition, saffron also contributes to the flavor and nutrition of this sweet dish, so choose the best saffron when starting to make cakes.
If you are still wondering where to buy the standard saffron among the many offers, come to Saffron Palace to get this rare spice with the best quality. With products of Saffron Palace, you can rest assured to prepare dishes for the whole family.
The only hotline: 0865668388