Pocket saffron almond bar, don't worry about hunger, low blood sugar
The saffron almond bars with moderate sweetness, supplemented with great nutrients from saffron will be the sweet dish you always need, especially when you are hungry or tired.
In the whirlpool of work and busy family, it is inevitable that there are times when you are too tired, your face pale, your body seems to have no strength. It's a sign of low blood pressure, low blood sugar ... all you need right now is a little sweetness to give your body some strength.
Refer to some recipes with saffron:
- Keto-style saffron mayonnaise sauce, eat a lot without fear of gaining weight
- Coconut milk saffron salmon - a delicious treat for a romantic day with Saffron Palace
- Persian saffron roasted chicken - frozen chicken is still delicious
- Saffron baked eggs ignite new day energy
- Stay at home to prevent the epidemic, learn to make fragrant saffron pear cakes in the kitchen corner
- Saffron pumpkin cheese cake can't be eaten forever
Saffron almond bars are such a beautiful little sweet that has such magical power. Prepare this sweet treat in just 30 minutes and carry it with you at all times. The abundant nutrients from almonds and saffron provide will help dispel fatigue and dizziness, becoming the simplest way to help you recharge your body.
How to make saffron almond bars
The saffron almond bar is moderately sweet, with a wonderful nutritional boost from saffron. (Photo: Zozo Baking)
- 190g flour
- 100g powdered sugar, sifted fine
- 90g unsalted butter
- 1 chicken egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150g honey
- 50g sugar
- 30g unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- 100g finely chopped almonds
The rich nutrients from almonds and saffron become the simplest way to help you recharge your body. (Photo: Zozo Baking)
- Prepare a square or rectangular tray of your choice, spray or brush a thin layer of butter on the surface of the tray.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and powdered sugar until the mixture is golden and smooth like cream. Add the eggs and continue beating until the eggs are completely combined, then add the vanilla extract.
- Lower the speed of the mixer and slowly add the flour. Beat on low speed until well combined.
- Pour the dough into the tray, spread thin so that the cake is only about 1cm - 1.2cm thick. Use a fork to poke some holes in the dough so the steam can escape.
- Put the tray in the oven, bake at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Finely chopped almonds, bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes until golden brown on the edges, remove and set aside.
- Make sure the pan is on the stove, put it on medium heat, add the remaining ingredients in the topping, use a spoon to stir. Note that this step is for heating the mixture, not boiling. Add in the toasted almonds, mix well, pour over the toasted cake and spread evenly.
Get the best saffron ready before you start making this cake.
(Photo: Zozo Baking)
- Put the cake tray back in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 18-20 minutes until the almonds turn golden brown. Take the cake out, let it cool and cut it into small bars. Each bar can be packed in a separate plastic bag or stored in a glass jar, tightly covered.
Information source: Zozobaking.com
This is the perfect cake to help replenish the body's sugar when needed, or simply use it with cups of black or green tea to let the sweet taste permeate the tip of the tongue.
The cake tastes quite sweet, but you can completely adjust the sweetness from cake to cake to topping to create the right flavor.
The trick is that the almonds should be sliced a little thick instead of using thin slices, to create a better taste and crisper for the cake. The cake also only needs to be cut into small bars measuring about 2cm x 4cm, suitable for sipping when needed and very convenient to carry with you.
The saffron part only accounts for a smaller amount than the recipe, but plays a big role in creating flavor as well as adding nutrients to the cake used to "fight hunger" and help restore health in necessary cases. .
Therefore, prepare the best saffron before you start making this cake.
If you are still wondering where to buy the standard saffron among the many offers, come to Saffron Palace to get this rare spice with the best quality. With products of Saffron Palace, you can rest assured to prepare dishes for the whole family.
The only hotline: 0865668388