2 ways to make saffron lemonade to cool down, "fly" on a hot summer day
There are many ways to make saffron lemonade , for a drink that not only helps to cool down in the summer, but also helps dispel fatigue, help in a more euphoric mood, love life.
Lemon juice is a fruit juice rich in vitamin C, has cooling properties and provides a lot of energy, especially in summer days. Combined with saffron , an herb with many useful nutrients, this summer, you don't have to worry about what to drink to both recharge and be thirsty and still have enough nutrition.
Some recipes to include saffron in meals in life:
- How to make delicious and nutritious Saffron cake very fast and simple - Delicious dishes from Saffron Palace
- Quinoa stewed with saffron - a delicious dish full of energy, without worrying about being overweight or obese
- Saffron rose pudding – a unique dish for precious guests when Tet comes and spring comes
- Saffron yogurt flan – the perfect dessert from Saffron Palace
Saffron ginger lemonade:
Saffron ginger lemonade brings a luxurious taste like a summer night in the land of the Middle East. (Photo: Recipesandyou.com)
- 2 lemons (yellow or green) pressed for juice
- 8 teaspoons sugar1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 6 – 7 mint leaves
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 liter of filtered water
- Put saffron, 200ml water, grated ginger, saffron and sugar in a pot, bring to a boil over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Let this water cool down.
- Pour in the remaining 800ml of water, stir well and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Filter out the ginger residue in the upper part of the water.
- Add lemon juice and stir well.
- Chilling or adding ice cubes will make this drink more delicious.
- When using, add mint leaves to the water.
Saffron ginger lemonade has a special taste, with the freshness of lemon, the warmth of ginger and the gentle natural aroma of saffron , giving the feeling of a cool evening in the distant Middle East.
Saffron cardamom lemonade:
200ml lemon juice
1.5 tablespoons cardamom powder
8 strands of saffron
Prepare saffron lemon syrup and use it gradually in summer days.
To mix cardamom lemonade with saffron , start the syrup making process. Pour the water and sugar into the pot, simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Turn off the heat, add saffron and cardamom powder, stir well and let cool completely,
- Add lemon juice, stir well. Strain the lemon juice, put it in a sterilized bottle, and store it in the refrigerator.
- When mixing, take 3 tablespoons of cooked syrup, mix with 150-200ml of water depending on your preference for medium or dark sour. Drop a few mint leaves into the lemonade and enjoy.
- You can mix lemon syrup with soda.
- Also, if you don't like cardamom, you can remove it when making syrup.
Source of information: Food52, Recipesandyou.com
During the preparation process, remember to use genuine, standard saffron from dealers like Saffron Palace to get refreshing, thirst-quenching cups of lemonade with many nutrients.
Note: There are already fake fanpages and websites of Pham Gia and Saffron Palace on the market. To avoid buying fake Saffron Palace products, poor quality on the market, customers can transact with Saffron Palace at official channels:
The only hotline: 0865668388