Impressed with Spaghettoni which combines jasmine, saffron and chrysanthemum
These natural floral pasta dishes originated with chef Antonia Klugmann at L'Argine a Vencò. The characteristic of this type of pasta is that the flavor is crystallized from the flowers.
Discover the recipe for Spaghettoni, a combination of flowers: jasmine, chrysanthemum and saffron.
- 1 tablespoon dried jasmine buds
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 pinch saffron saffron (about 60 strands), or more if needed
- Kosher salt
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp 1 tsp dried chamomile flowers, with fresh flowers for garnish if desired
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornstarch (magenta)
- 1 lb. spaghettoni (450g)
- 2 teaspoons ground dry Calendula
- Make jasmine broth: In a medium saucepan, bring 7/4 cup of water to a boil. Add jasmine; stir 10 minutes. Strain out the jasmine flowers, then add honey, saffron and a little salt and stir well.
- Make Chamomile Butter: Turn the heat to low, place the pan on the stove, add the butter, and cook until melted but not boiling for 10 minutes. Add the dried chamomile flowers and soak for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the cornstarch and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring, until cooked through, 11–13 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and reserve (bowl of cornmeal)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Put the jasmine water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook noodles in boiling water until slightly tender, 4 minutes. Using tongs, transfer pasta to the pan of jasmine broth; Cook and add pasta water if needed, until cooked through, 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the pasta to a plate and add 3/4 of the chamomile butter; Season with salt to taste and sprinkle over the pasta. Coat the cornstarch with the rest of the butter and sprinkle with the chamomile and chrysanthemum powders.
May notice Saffron fibers create a golden color, a distinct flavor for this spaghetti with flowers and herbs . Saffron As the ingredient that makes a "new breeze" for familiar dishes from Italy, you should choose saffron from a reputable and reliable brand to use.
If you need advice on more information and how to distinguish saffron to choose the best Saffron Palace, please contact Hotline 0865668388.
Refer to other hot recipes with saffron:
- Saffron yogurt flan – the perfect dessert from Saffron Palace
- Super simple way to cook rice with saffron - a daily delicacy from Saffron Palace
- Saffron milk cake - sweet dish from the mysterious Middle East with Saffron Palace
- Coconut milk saffron salmon - a delicious treat for a romantic day with Saffron Palace
- 3 ways to make tea with saffron, have a nutritious drink right away with Saffron Palace
- The flour-free saffron orange cake is delicious and strange
- Saffron Braised Chicken from Mysterious Persia - make delicious dishes easily with Saffron Palace
- How to make delicious and nutritious Saffron cake very fast and simple - Delicious dishes from Saffron Palace
- Pear stewed with saffron wine - a sweet dish worthy of golden herbs
- Chocolate saffron cake - famous sweet in the world of saffron